This is a recipe that I created the other day. Whenever I experiment I make Mason try the food first. Surprisingly this recipe turned out. Since this was experimental, the measurements are suggestions and based on rough guesses. Feel free to make changes :)
2 pieces of chicken (I used Tyson's frozen chicken that was already preseasoned with garlic and other seasonings)
1/2 cup of chicken broth
1/4 cup olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup chopped onions
9 oz of bowtie noodles
1 & 1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 cup plain cream cheese
2 Tablespoons of basil
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan
1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach (or I think that broccoli would be a good substitute if you don't like spinach)
1/2 cup peas
Defrost chicken. In a large saucepan combine chicken broth, olive oil, garlic, and onions. When chicken is no longer frozen, put in saucepan (containing the chicken broth, etc.) and cook on medium.
In a pot, cook noodles. When noodles are cooked, drain and set to the side to cool.
In a 9x13 glass pan, combine sour cream, cream cheese, basil, mozzarella, parmesan, spinach (unthawed and squeezed dry), and peas. Mix thoroughly. Add noodles and continue to mix. When the chicken is cooked all the way, cut up and add to noodles and cream mixture in the 9x13. I also like to add the cooked onions and garlic, but not the juice.
Mix all together and the put in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes. Halfway through stir everything. After the 20 minutes, let cool and Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment