Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chicken Enchiladas

So this recipe is from my friend Teresa. She gave me this recipe for one of my bridal showers. Mason loves these enchiladas! I'm not to big of a fan enchiladas but these were delicious.

Chicken Mixture:
4 large chicken breasts (boiled and cut into small pieces)- I used Tyson's frozen preseasoned chicken.
1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
1 small onion chopped

Enchilada Sauce:
1 small can green chiles (I didn't have any, but sounds good. Hopefully next time I'll put them in)
1 cup salsa

2 cups grated cheese (I used mozzarella)


Pour 1 can enchilada sauce on a plate or pie tin (I used a bowl). Dip 1 tortilla at a time, top and bottom, into sauce. Put 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place in sprayed 9x13 pan. Pour rest of enchilada sauce over filled tortillas then sprinkle with cheese. Bake @ 350 for 30-45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin