So here I am craving funeral potatoes late at night. So here's what I plan to make.
INGREDIENTS:
1 bag frozen hash browns
2 cups Cheddar cheese
1 small minced onion (or you can use green onion)
1 can cream of celery
1 can cream of potato
1 container sour cream
1 minced green bell pepper
crushed cornflakes
butter
parsley
DIRECTIONS:
Mix hash browns, onion, cream of celery, cream of potato, sour cream, bell pepper, and parsley. Put mixture into dish. Put shredded cheese on top of mixture. Then top with dabs of butter and sprinkle the crushed cornflakes on top. Cook for 1 hour at 350.
Well I'll see how it turns out!
UPDATE:
It was so good, I LOVED it! Mason even liked it even though he said that he didn't like funeral potatoes. I asked Mason to grab a sour cream container that was 8 ounces. Well Mason quickly grabbed one and I thought it was too big. Sure enough it turned out to be 1 pound AND 8 ounces. Well as I was mixing the sour cream in, it really needed almost that much to be creamy, so I recommend using more than 8 ounces. I love sour cream so it was perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment